As former law school faculty and administrators, know what admissions reviewers are looking for. Here is what the admissions committee will ask:
- Can you produce publishable quality writing? Do you have the English language writing skills to produce a thesis?
- Is your thesis topic an original contribution to the area of law? Is the topic specific enough to be original, but not too narrow that you won’t be able to write a complete thesis (~200 pages) on the issue?
- Does your thesis proposal demonstrate that you are serious about your topic? Have you done some preliminary research to ensure that enough available sources exist to fully research this topic?
- Can your topic be matched with an available supervisor at the law school?
- Have you put in enough time and effort on your application to be successful in a self-paced program?
We can assist with your application to make sure the answers to all these questions are YES! Contact us today!