Working with international students requires specific expertise. In addition to studying, living, and working abroad, we have extensive experience advising students from all over the globe and understand the challenges of living, learning, and working in a new environment and culture. We bring a unique approach to working with those who want to study and work in the United States.
What makes us different?
- We work for you, the student. We do not take any payment from schools for work we do with you. Our only goal is to ensure that you meet your goals.
- We provide support for the full life-cycle of your educational and career journey. We will help your transition to the U.S., provide support during your studies, and work with you on finding internships and job opportunities.
A sample of services we offer to international students
- Selecting an education program that best fits your needs
- We have particularly strong expertise regarding law school programs and legal internships in the United States.
- Preparing admissions documents
- Liaising with U.S.-based institutions on your behalf
- Assisting with the cultural transition to the United States
- Academic support, including English language and writing assistance
- Internship and job applications and strategy that works with your visa status, including how to translate your CV into a U.S.-style resume
Please contact us to get started!